Sports Interaction News Week 20 2019 – Here is the action report for the NHL playoffs, the NBA playoffs, the PGA Championships, and the upcoming Preakness Stakes. Check below to find all the great action available at Sports Interaction during week 20, 2019.
Sports Interaction is the #1 Sportsbook for Canadian sports betting needs
Upcoming Events at a Glance
- PGA Championship: Don’t look now but Tiger Woods is back at the top of the odds board for another major tournament. He’s set at +800 to win his second major of the season this weekend at Bethpage State Black Course from Long Island.
- The Preakness Stakes: The Run for the Black-Eyed Susans goes this Saturday with a post time of 6:48 ET at Pimlico. Improbable was listed as the 7/4 favourite before post positions were announced.
- NBA Playoffs: The Toronto Raptors open as +195 underdogs to win their Eastern Conference Final series against the Milwaukee Bucks. Game 1 goes Wednesday night. Meanwhile, the Golden State Warriors are huge +1429 favourites to win the West final after taking Game 1 against Portland.
- IIHF World Hockey Championships: Team Canada is 2-0-0-1 heading into Friday’s date with France. The Canadians tangle with Germany on Saturday.
- NHL Playoffs: The Boston Bruins are now -139 Stanley Cup favourites after taking a 3-0 series lead over Carolina. The Bruins look to advance with a win Thursday on the road.
As far as the betting public is concerned, it’s Tiger Woods and then everybody else this week at the PGA Championship. Woods is the tournament favourite at +800 and he’s easily seeing the more action than any other golfer to win his second major of the tournament. Looking down the road you can bet on the number of majors Tiger will win this year (two is at +234) or if he’ll break Jack Nicklaus’ record of 18 majors (19 total majors is at +1200). Following Woods on the PGA Championship odds board are Dustin Johnson and Brooks Koepka at +900 apiece and Rory McIlroy at +1100. Rickie Fowler, Justin Rose and Jason Day have been popular bets to win this weekend too.
The Toronto Raptors have turned the page from Sunday’s dramatic win when Kawhi Leonard’s buzzer-beater eliminated the Philadelphia 76ers in the seventh and deciding game. Now, the Raptors head into the Eastern Conference Finals as +195 underdogs against the Milwaukee Bucks. Game 1 goes Wednesday night with the Raps set as 6-point underdogs. Meanwhile in the West, the Golden State Warriors have shrugged off major injuries to Kevin Durant and DeMarcus Cousins and lead their semifinal series 1-0 over the Portland Trail Blazers. The Warriors continue to be favourites to win another title and are a whopping -1429 to win their series with Portland after winning Game 1.
We won’t have a Triple Crown Winner this year with Kentucky Derby winner Country House not in the field for Saturday’s Preakness Stakes, leaving the door wide open for a couple of betting favourites. Improbable is currently atop the odds board at 7/4, but action on Alwaysmining, War of Will, and Anothertwistoffate has been strong as well.
All of a sudden, the Boston Bruins are knocking on the door of the Stanley Cup Finals. The Bruins own a 3-0 lead in their series against the Carolina Hurricanes and are now -139 favourites to win Lord Stanley’s mug. In the Western Conference, the St. Louis Blues and San Jose Sharks are knotted at one win apiece as their series shifts to St. Louis. Right now the Sharks are second-favourites to win the cup at +300.
So check out check out Sports Interaction News Week 20 2019 to see for yourself exactly what they have to offer.